What is the correct spelling for LSP?
This word (Lsp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LSP
- asp Into this valley the sunlight poured, revealing a wondrous and awe-inspiring object of which the base was surrounded by billowy vapours, a huge, couchant animal fashioned of black stone, with a head carved to the likeness of that of a lion, and crowned with the uraeus, the asp -crested symbol of majesty in old Egypt.
- lap "It struck me all of a 'eap," said Mrs. Silk, rolling her handkerchief into a ball and placing it in her lap .
- lip It's not so much what age a man is as what is in him, and that will show itself even though he has not got a hair on his lip ."
- lisp Also, she immediately developed a slight lisp that did not lack attractiveness.
- lop The drive was long and very winding, so that she did not at first perceive that there was someone in front of her who seemed to be bound on the same errand; when she did so, however, she had no difficulty in recognising the figure, which had a lop -sided movement like a bird with one wing.
- ESP The Monopoly of the Portugals holds no more, esp.
- LS I heard of one beerhouse, the owner of which had only drawn ls.
- SP "Because I recognise your face as that of a sp-I mean a fellow-worker in the great brotherhood of espionage," said Anonyma.