What is the correct spelling for LST?
If you've accidentally typed "lst" instead of the intended word, there are a few suggestions to correct it. Firstly, consider whether "last" is the correct word you meant to use. If not, possible alternatives might be "list" or "lost". Check the context and choose the appropriate option to rectify the misspelling.
Correct spellings for LST
- DST Do you want to change the timezone to dst?
- est "Est" is the third person singular present indicative of the verb "to be" in French.
- HST I plan to take the HST to the Ontario border.
- last This is the last time I will ask you to do your homework.
- lest He made sure to lock the gate lest the dog escaped again.
- let I will not let you give up on your dreams.
- list I always make a list of groceries before going to the store.
- lit The bonfire was lit and the flames flickered wildly in the night.
- lost I lost my phone yesterday.
- lot There is a parking lot at the end of the street.
- LS LS killed her mom and dad
- LSAT Studying for the LSAT will be a crucial factor in determining my admission to law school.
- lsd LSD can cause hallucinations and altered perceptions of reality.
- LT LT stands for latin word "latent"
- lust He couldn't control his lust for her and kissed her passionately.
- pst Pst, don't tell anyone, but I heard there's going to be a surprise party for Sarah's birthday.
- SST I find that the SST software is very user-friendly.
- ST I need to take the ST (abbreviation for "street") to get to my destination.