What is the correct spelling for LTA?
This word (Lta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LTA
- eta You are aware that our forefathers loved the sounds iota and delta, especially the women, who are most conservative of the ancient language, but now they change iota into eta or epsilon, and delta into zeta; this is supposed to increase the grandeur of the sound.
- la Butscha drew out his handkerchief and wiped his eyes, and La Briere pressed his hand for a long time. heh yo pass the green weed tweedle lee tweedle la livin like a king feel the steam in my spa – You Know My Name by South Park Mexican
- lat Lat sit an' lat see.
- lea Flora and her mother stood on the principal staircase crying and wringing their hands: the servants rushed about in distraction: Lea , pale as ashes, thought and cried that our last moment was come; and all the time the heavy yellow waters rose and rose, covering first the wheels of the omnibus, the vases, the statues in the garden, then up high into the trees.
- ta Ta hate in her heart to ta plood of ta Cawmill, would have killed ta chilt of ta Cawmill plood.
- Alta It is not my purpose here to speak of these Missions of Lower California, except in-so-far as their history connects them with the founding of the Alta California Missions.