What is the correct spelling for LTAKE?
This word (Ltake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LTAKE
- lade Their canoes are so light and artfully constructed, that if overset they soon turn them right again by swimming; and they empty out the water by throwing them from side to side like a weavers shuttle, and when half emptied they lade out the rest with dried calabashes cut in two, which they carry for that purpose.
- lake Drennen laughed shortly and turned northward along the lake shore. On a great big lake Is America's first and Americans make Chicago. – Chicago (A Great Big Town) by Unknown Author
- late Oh, help her before it is too late ! Yet ah! why should they know their fate? Since sorrow never comes too late, – Ode On A Distant Prospect Of Eton College by Thomas Gray
- leak Cowards get a slow leak Showered twice the whole week – Hiatus by joe budden
- like "I think it is something like it," said Hester.
- locke If you are inclined to hear a discussion on the arts and sciences, or on any new discovery whatever, you seldom find, in these parties, persons who can gratify your taste; though you may meet with many who, as Locke says, "know a little, presume a great deal, and so jump to a conclusion."
- luke "That ought to bring good luck, 'cause Luke is my real name, and it was daddy's, too.
- retake Their losses were frightful and all German efforts to retake Hill 70 came to naught, while their hold on the central portion of the mining city became most precarious, as the Canadians consolidated the advantageous positions their valor had finally won.
- stage By a quarter past two the stage was set.
- stake And I'd stake my character and purfessional reputation on it-wotever he is, he's no fool!"
- stoke Another leap toward the steamer resulted in the ship's maintopgallantmast falling in a zigzag whirl, as the snapping gear aloft impeded it; and dropping athwart the steamer's funnel, it neatly sent the royal-yard with sail attached down the iron cylinder, where it soon blazed and helped the artificial draft in the stoke -hold.
- Betake I must betake myself to other fields.