What is the correct spelling for LUFE?
This word (Lufe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUFE
- life But it's for life -a good man's life !
- luce While the governess and her pupil were doing all they could to make the stranger guest comfortable in the spare room, Mrs. Force, assisted by her woman, Luce , and followed by Elva, supported her helpless daughter up to Odalite's own room, where they undressed and put her to bed.
- luff We shouted to her to keep her luff , but no attention was paid, and she ran right under our bows," said the officer.
- luke From Argos, Elizabeth Duke Maybe you're the skywalker to my luke – You Knows I Loves You by Goldie Lookin Chain
- lure Thou, then, while still thine innocence is pure, Flee swiftly, nor presume to set thy lure; – Ad Piscatorem by Robert Louis Stevenson
- lute When the dance was ended, two of the parties approached Antonio and Inez; one of them began a soft and tender Moorish ballad, accompanied by the other on the lute .