What is the correct spelling for LUGHTED?
This word (Lughted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUGHTED
- blighted She did not agree when he alluded to the waiter as blighted .
- daughter The daughter Of Wenlock Christison? And on her daughter They wash their feet in soda water – The Waste Land by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- delighted He delighted Old Bill. I feel so delighted I get so excited – Get A Grip by aerosmith
- glutted At the time of our visit, in the spring of 1877, when the English market was being glutted with the crude, full-bodied wine of 1874, Messrs.
- laughter O world of lips, O world of laughter, Where hope is fleet and thought flies after, – Fish, The by Rupert Brooke
- lifted Get the taboos lifted, Get the gears shifted. – Crossfire by GBH
- light Up with the jolly bird of light Who sounds his third retreat to night; – Amarantha. A Pastorall by Richard Lovelace
- lighten If your purse have more than a just number of shillings or pence, I must e'en lighten it somewhat; for there are many worthy people round about these borders who have less than the just amount.
- lighter "I have revealed all to my mother," it began, "and my heart feels lighter .
- listed Additional changes and problems are listed at the end of this text.
- looted "And when you have that place looted out, try Abaddon.
- luddite 180. Luddite riot, ii.
- lute Here is your chair and lute to make you merry.
- muted But these outcasts, in their turn, were silent when they saw who came to the house, and they spoke of the strange guest in muted exclamations of surprise and wonder.
- sighted He gazed at her out of his short-sighted eyes.
- Alighted He called to the coachman to stop, and alighted in his turn, just as Frank and his companions reached the spot, and thus suddenly found themselves face to face with Herr Assessor Hubert.
- Blurted "You hate me, I suppose," he blurted out bluntly.
- Fluted Sometimes it was in the form of a cake of soap or a tin of coffee, and once it was the mayor's fluted petticoats, which we tried on, and found very heavy.
- Gated Here in this painted casket, just unsealed, Lies what was once a breathing shape like thine, Once loved as thou art loved; there beamed the eyes That looked on Memphis in its hour of pride, That saw the walls of hundred-gated Thebes, And all the mirrored glories of the Nile.
- Gutted He was unable to tear himself away from his gutted home but sat for hours under a tree hard by, pondering on his ill-fortune.
- Lasted It was very amusing while it lasted.
101 words made from the letters LUGHTED
4 letter words made from LUGHTED:delu, deth, deul, deut, dhul, duel, duet, dugh, dugt, duhe, duhl, dule, eglu, eldh, gdel, geht, geld, gelt, gelu, geul, ghul, glue, glut, gthu, gude, guld, gute, guth, held, helt, helu, hetu, htel, hued, huge, huld, hule, hult, lehd, leht, leud, lude, luge, lute, tegh, tegu, tehl, thdl, thed, thge, thud, thue, thug, thul, tuel, tugh, ugle, uhde, uhle.
5 letter words made from LUGHTED:dhule, glued, glute, gluth, guled, heldt, hugel, hulet, leugh, lueth, luged, luthe, teugh, thule, tudeh, tuleh.
3 letter words made from LUGHTED:dle, due, dug, eld, gel, get, gut, hdl, hel, het, hud, hue, hug, hut, led, leg, let, leu, ltd, lug, ted, teg, thd, tug, ult, ute.