What is the correct spelling for LUIVING?
This word (Luiving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LUIVING
- diving A little later he and one of the sailors were outside the submarine, walking around in the diving dress, while Tom and the others watched through the glass windows.
- giving I left her without giving her time to answer, and went to order dinner.
- laughing "You're laughing at me," she said, sitting down, "and I don't mind a bit.
- leaving But he's leaving to-morrow morning, isn't he?"
- liking "I-I don't see how anyone can help liking Freddie," she said, without actually knowing why.
- lining He's the kind of chap who, if you sprang that old reliable one on him about every cloud having a silver lining, would shrug his shoulders and say, 'Humph!