What is the correct spelling for LUKING?
This word (Luking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUKING
- lacking The whole temper of the nations is adjusted to this idea, which is essentially lacking in American society.
- leaking Many motor-cars have been set on fire through the petrol leaking out of the tank in which it is carried.
- licking "Say," cut in Jack briskly, "if it was light enough to see, I'd give you a good licking .
- liking I think I will make this fellow easy, if he behave to my liking in this affair.
- locking And he went away, locking all the doors carefully behind him.
- looking He was not looking at her then.
- lurking The old wife now, and quickly, that she may open to me all the enchantment lurking in the feathers, to which I trusted and surrendered myself.
- Lugging At last when I judged he must be about twenty yards behind, I thought I might as well have a look at him, so I just turned for a moment, when, by Jove, there was my lord, lugging a pistol out of his right holster.
52 words made from the letters LUKING
5 letter words made from LUKING:gikun, gulik, gulin, kling, kulig, kulin, luing, lukin, lungi, lunik, ngilu.
3 letter words made from LUKING:gin, gnu, gui, gun, ilk, ink, kin, kui, lin, lug, ngu, nig, nil, uni.
4 letter words made from LUKING:glik, guil, guli, gunk, iglu, inuk, inul, kgil, kiln, king, kinu, kiul, klin, kuli, kung, liku, ling, link, luik, luin, luki, lung, lunk, ugli, ugni, ulin, unik.