What is the correct spelling for LUM?
This word (Lum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUM
- alum Cut and scrape the rinds of cymbelines, put them in strong salt and water, let them remain in it a week, then in fair water three days, changing the water every day, then soak them in alum water an hour.
- bum Say, he's a bum. Now take the bumblebee, a lousy rotten' bum Not a shred of money just a lazy buzzin' hum – Joe Strummer - It's A Rockin' World by South Park (Related Recordings)
- glum What I want to know is the reason you seemed so glum over having come into a fortune.
- gum "By gum, I done it, didn't I!
- hum When at length the spinning-wheel ceased with its hum, the silence was to Cosmo like the silence after a song, and his thoughts refused to do their humming alone.
- lam They ain't so partiklar az sum pholks what they eat, and won't git mad and quit if they kan't hav wet toast and lam chops every morning for breakfast.
- Fum Youer bin a-cuttin' up at de table, en Mars John, he tuck'n sont you 'way fum dar, en w'iles he think youer off some'rs a-snifflin' en a-feelin' bad, yer you is a-high-primin' 'roun' des lak you done had mo' supper dan de King er Philanders.