What is the correct spelling for LUMED?
This word (Lumed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LUMED
- fumed Dorothy and Nancy made little fuss about either smoke or heat, bearing the discomforts of the trip patiently, and laughing when Vera fumed.
- lame They decided that any one who killed a deer without asking his pardon should be lame with many pains.
- led But he led me a fine dance.
- lied He was almost glad that the Bishop had lied.
- lime If I take some of this beautiful clear lime-water, and pour it into this jar, which has collected the air from the candle, you will see a change coming about.