What is the correct spelling for LUNCG?
This word (Luncg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUNCG
- long He would not stay long .
- lounge Even his very narrative proclaimed his mean nature, wandering on, as it did, from a lounge on the balcony to an offer of marriage!
- lunch Mrs. Maule had taken General Lingard over to the Paches to lunch .
- lung "If it's money you want, there it is," I shouted at the top of my lung power, and sent a second lot after the first.
- lunge "First," said the German gentleman, "you fill your stomach-" The lady next to Ingeborg made a sudden lunge across her at the strap.
- Lang Mr. Lang himself scarcely acts up to it in this very article.
- Lunged He tightened his hands as he lunged for the door.
- Lungs He struck out vigorously with both arms, the pressure upon his lungs from having held his breath so long beginning to be unbearable.
- lunges She placed him in the jumper, and gave him an iron spoon, with which he made desperate lunges at the baby nearest him.