What is the correct spelling for LUNGFULL?
This word (Lungfull) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUNGFULL
- jugful He don't intend you to have Bergstrom's share, by a jugful ."
- landfall Many times I have had difficulty in determining the exact landfall of one of these peculiar creatures, and I believe Lord Walsingham's suggestion is well exemplified in them.
- landfill In the past, used batteries ended up at landfill sites, but in 2004, disposal of alkaline batteries at landfill sites was forbidden by an EU regulation.
- lingual The lingual nerve and artery lie in some part of their course immediately beneath the gland.
- longfellow She carried away the feeling that the good old Boston of Emerson and Lowell and Longfellow was not altogether vanished.
- lungfish annectens (Owen, 1839) (West African lungfish ) P.