What is the correct spelling for LUPIS?
This word (Lupis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUPIS
- lepus I felt that in a work of this kind it was of supreme importance to employ names still current in our leading text-books, such as Lepus variabilis for the Mountain Hare, instead of Lepus timidus.
- lupus Scopus, after seeing Beric well placed, had left him to accompany Porus and Lupus .
- Lapps Inger must have had some idea there were strangers about; she comes hurrying down the hillside, and seeing Lapps , strange Lapps into the bargain, asks them straight out what they are doing there.
- Luis If you write me, send the letters to Luis de Soria that he may send them wherever I am, because if I go in a litter, I believe it will be by La Plata.
- Luisa On the shelf above, Luisa took care to see that a lamp was ever burning, and on the table before it stood always a tiny vase of fresh flowers.
- Lips Batonnin bit his lips, and, strange to say, did not smile.