What is the correct spelling for LUQIDS?
This word (Luqids) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUQIDS
- liquid When the count woke on the third day of the new treatment, he was amazed to find that he felt almost as weak as before he began to drink the precious liquid ; he did not realize that the strength which it gave him was purely artificial and vanished with the spirits which it contained.
- quits He'll realize it, too, when all that whisky quits stewing inside him.
- Squids Like the squids and cuttlefish, of which it was the prototype, it had an internal calcareous shell.
- lauds At the same time, in articles directly devoted to Joubert, as well as by frequent citations of his judgments, he lauds this spiritually-minded thinker as one of the best of critics.
- guides They were accompanied by guides .
- kids Oh, 'e's got a big family-five kids .
- lads However, the lads found no difficulty.
- lugs The kirk is disturbed wi' his hauchin and sneezin', The domime stoppit when leadin' the psalm; The minister, deav'd out o' logic and reason, Pours gall in the lugs that are gapin' for balm.
- lairds It is said, that, in exercise of his territorial jurisdiction, one of the ancient lairds had imprisoned, in the Massy More, or dungeon of the castle, a person named Porteous.
- LIDS You are good to listen, but really you had to-" Carlin let her lids fall a second.
- CUDS Only the sands and the sea looked distant, though really they were near; and I worried about the groups of cattle gossiping so pleasantly together about their cuds and calves.
- QUADS Called also quadrangles, abbreviated quads.
- liquids Organic liquids are easily altered and are extremely sensible to minute differences of temperature, cryoscopy therefore gives us no information as to the constitution of solutions under normal conditions.
- guilds The lonely, the weak, and the desolate found in the holy guilds succour and consolation, with a place in the ritual of her solemn seasons, which bound each to each in the love of a Divine Mother.