What is the correct spelling for LURNING?
This word (Lurning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LURNING
- burning The red sky told him that the city was burning. Lil' Kim and Tomekk, we so hot we burnin' Give it to you in English, put it down in German – Kimnotyze by Lil' Kim
- churning Success depends upon getting the buttermilk all out, and putting in all the salt you put in at all, immediately-say within ten minutes after churning. Oh, you money turnin', egg churnin' – You Blow My Mind by Loretta Lynn
- leaning He faced the skipper, who was leaning from a window of the pilot house.
- learning Yet Sylvia went on trying to win Hester to like her once more; it was one of her great labours, and learning to read from Hester's mother was another.
- lenin But your duty, our duty, is to point out this opportunity, and to vouch for the strength and the will and the character of Lenin and the commissaires of Russia to make and keep the compact they have outlined to you.