What is the correct spelling for LUSE?
This word (Luse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUSE
- duse On what may be called neutral ground, such as Ibsen plays, we have held our own very well against any performances in London by Continental players; Miss Janet Achurch was a more characteristic Nora than Duse or Rejane; nor have we seen a Mrs Linden, Hedda Gabler or Hilda Wangle comparable with that of Miss Elizabeth Robins.
- fuse She had therefore to strain her adroitness to cover their deficiencies and fuse them. He's the fuse. Put together, we could make the network news! – Trio (Case Closed) by Unknown Author
- lose Or in something you can't lose But don't you ever bring me no bad news – Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News by Unknown Author
- luce Lieutenant Luce was one of the officers promoted, in consequence of this battle, to the rank of master and commander.
- lute To a lady whose dancing was something quite unusual, and whose sweet voice and skill in touching the lute testified to real musical taste, dramatic representations were naturally attractive.