What is the correct spelling for LUTHE?
This word (Luthe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUTHE
- lath The lath -like stripling frowned.
- lathe If it is decided to cut the thread by hand instead of with these lathe tools, then, the pattern being turned as before, separate the two halves by taking out the screws at the ends; select the half that has not the pegs, as being a little more convenient for tracing lines across.
- lather I was utterly confounded at this sudden transition, which affected me more than any reverse I had formerly felt; and a crowd of incoherent ideas rushed so impetuously upon my imagination, that my reason could neither separate nor connect them; when Strap, whose joy had manifested itself in a thousand fool-cries, came into my room with his shaving utensils, and without any previous intimation, began to lather my beard, whistling with great emotion all the while.
- lethe Referring to their speedy recovery from the tumults of their revolution, he said: "The true Lethe after passing through a revolution is to be found in the opening out to men of every avenue of hope.
- lithe Mrs. Moggridge omitted mention of eyes singularly powerful and very true and sweet, as also of a long lithe mouth that reminded you of a beautiful serpent, a serpent which the true eyes plainly said would do you no harm.
- loathe The sensitive and self-respecting loathe the very thought of it, and no man with a heart in him can wonder.
- lute So the roses may lie, the lute -string break.
- luther Not Luther , but Luther 's opponents, had begun the strife.