What is the correct spelling for LUX?
This word (Lux) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LUX
- flux All the world that could move was in unstable flux , scurrying hither and thither in hot search for the phantom Better-change, variety-to be had for the price of a ticket.
- lax Some, he said, had done worse than be lax in manners; some had presumed to have revelations; some had doubted the faith.
- lox So long did Lox take to untie the knotted hair-string that when he came down it was quite dark.
- lu As it was the last night they would spend in the village which had been their home and birthplace, Mrs Durbeyfield, 'Liza-Lu, and Abraham had gone out to bid some friends goodbye, and Tess was keeping house till they should return.
- lug The parallel part at A is to receive the driving clamp, but sometimes a lug cast on at that end is used instead of a clamp.
- Luz I reached Luz , lying in the warm golden Pyrenean light as I had left it, and took once more the old familiar road up the hills to the Nid de l'Aigle.
- AUX He reproaches them with their lukewarmness and their platonic sympathy, and calls them aux armes, as in the "Marseillaise."
- LIX LIX The twain who first were sent in this pursuit Of their wise friend well knew the aged face: But when the wizard sage their first salute Received and quitted had with kind embrace, To the young prince, that silent stood and mute, He turned his speech, "In this unused place For you alone I wait, my lord," quoth he, "My chiefest care your state and welfare be.
1 words made from the letters LUX
3 letter words made from LUX:lux.