What is the correct spelling for LVELY?
This word (Lvely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LVELY
- level I'm on another level Words from a true rebel – Get Xxx'd by petey pablo
- lily "Stay quiet there, Lily ," I observed; "no one will hurt you, and I will come back as soon as possible.
- lively With many thanks and compliments-such a pretty boy he was-the ladies released him gladly; and then Mrs. Twemlow, having reasons of her own, drew nigh to Mrs. Stubbard with lively interest in her children.
- lovely "That's a lovely boy!
- lyly From the particular point of view of the historian of the English novel, Lyly with all his absurdities had yet one merit which must be taken into account.
- Laval The best thing will be for you and her to make your home there, until Mrs. Laval gives further orders.