What is the correct spelling for LVER?
This word (Lver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LVER
- aver I shall not say whether some scientific bird-winged philosophers are right or wrong when they aver that, though the Queen of the Morning borrowed me, I am really and truly a jewel from the crown of the Sun; that when he took off his royal robes last evening, to lay his head on his nightly pillow, I dropped out of his crown, and tumbled down to the earth.
- ever Did you ever hear anything like it?"
- leer When folks do go leer 'tis a powerful lot of fancies as do get from the stomach to the heads of they.
- lever She quickly pushed back the lever thing and the noise ceased, the movement also.
- liver I've sounded him all over, heart, lungs, liver: he hasn't a failing spot in his whole body."
- lover Ohano, your lover do be coming!
- over You're going to get over it.