What is the correct spelling for LVLS?
This word (Lvls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LVLS
- levi's There was another idea also in Mr. Levi's head.
- levis Opposite her white houses shone on the Levis ridge, and beyond this a vast sweep of country, steeped in gradations of colour that ended in ethereal blue, rolled away towards the hills of Maine.
- Lives Horse and man carry their lives on the outside, so to speak.
- Loves "And he too loves you very well.
- levels It was a great mine, a famous mine, the richest in all the West; within twenty months it had produced twelve million dollars and the lower levels had never been touched.
- evils I am too old to bear up against these evils .
- lulls And afterwards, when the struggle and the strain were given one in abundant measure, the song of the nightingale came in the lulls that occurred in one's busy life.
- lolls 5. I doubt if he who lolls his head Where idleness and plenty meet, Enjoys his pillow or his bread As those who earn the meals they eat.
- laves It is onable to give protection to th' customer, so whin he laves th' shop th' sthrong arm men iv th' Sinit knocks him down an' takes fr'm him ivrything he got inside an' more too.
- ovals They are broad, rather perfect ovals , somewhat elongated and pointed in many specimens.