What is the correct spelling for LVOING?
This word (Lvoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LVOING
- leaving If he might say one word of love-only once before leaving her forever!
- ling 16,429. Have you also had some experience with regard to the ling fishing?
- living Say, how will you like living here?
- livonia In Livonia, near Pernan, according to Leo, two of Schlickeysen's machines, No. 6, were put in operation upon a purely fibrous peat.
- loafing When beavers are busy they are very busy, and tolerate no loafing.
- loin This was lifted by the elder of the priests and folded in the thick windings of his loin-cloth.
- losing We haven't so many friends that we can put up with losing the one we value most of all."
- loving "Well, daughter," quoth Mother Bunch, "you may term it as you please; but I will appeal to your own conscience whether or no you would be glad, with all your heart, of a kind and loving husband."
- moving I can't write you out a paper while we're moving along like this.
- roving Nearly two years previous Richard Stevens-"Roving Dick" his acquaintances called him-had first crossed the vast plain of sand, with his wife, son, and daughter.
- Gloving She expects me to do it, and me with my gloving to find 'em in food!
- Laving They chattered on like children while she was putting the supper on the table and he was laving his hot face in the basin beside the door.
- Levying The manner of it may be read in the life of Elagabalus, whose freedman Zoticus, the son of a cook at Smyrna, piled up vast riches by levying a payment, each time he quitted the presence, for his report of the emperor's threats or promises or intentions.
- Loping A few moment's later, he had steered the bull in some curious way with his feet, so that the beast came loping stupidly near the fence.
- Lowing Some time in the night she heard the lowing of a cow somewhere near.
- Levine She offered them to Levine to read.