What is the correct spelling for LYBIAN?
This word (Lybian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LYBIAN
- fabian When her father gave her Fabian Society tracts to read, he might just as well, for all her understanding of the argument, set her down to a Treatise on the Infinitesimal Calculus.
- laban And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.
- labial It is one of the simplest strains to be heard,-as simple as the curve in form, delighting from the pure element of harmony and beauty it contains, and not from any novel or fantastic modulation of it,-thus contrasting strongly with such rollicking, hilarious songsters as the bobolink, in whom we are chiefly pleased with tintinnabulation, the verbal and labial excellence, and the evident conceit and delight of the performer.
- libyan For I won her, my beloved, and lost her again the same day, and wandered away in my madness even to Egypt and the Libyan sands, and the isles of all the seas....
- lydian When the Pharaoh ceased to speak, he accosted Croesus suddenly with the following question: "I would know, Lydian , whether the snow still covered the mountains, when ye left Persia."
- nubian The Nubian gave another roar of delight when this was translated, and extended his great hand to one whom he thenceforth regarded as a brother-in-arms.
- Lucian The plains of Mesopotamia, inhabited by races of like origin, extended on both sides of an artificial border line; great commercial roads followed the course of the two rivers flowing into the Persian Gulf or cut across the desert, and the pilgrims came to Babylon, as Lucian tells us, to perform their devotions to the Lady of Bambyce.
- Lilian "Yes, it does," cried Lilian , "and that makes three!"
- Lyman The tough little Morgans of that time, which kept their feet like cats, have all but disappeared, but there were places on that road where Lyman Hull put the shoes under his wheels for four miles at a stretch.
69 words made from the letters LYBIAN
5 letter words made from LYBIAN:ablin, aylin, balin, bayin, bialy, bilan, binay, binya, blain, bliny, ianyl, ilyan, inlay, labin, layin, liban, libya, linby, liyan, lybia, nayib, nyali, yalin, yanli, yibna, yilan.
4 letter words made from LYBIAN:ably, aiyn, anil, ayin, ayni, bail, bali, biya, bnai, ilna, inby, inya, iyan, laib, lany, liny, lyin, naby, nail, nayi, niya, nyai, yali, yani.
3 letter words made from LYBIAN:aby, ail, ain, alb, ali, ani, any, bai, ban, bay, bin, lab, lan, lay, lin, nab, nay, nib, nil.