What is the correct spelling for LYED?
This word (Lyed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LYED
- dyed Mr. Wilks murmured that he couldn't understand anybody liking yellow hair, and, more than that, the general opinion of the ladies in Fullalove Alley was that it was dyed .
- eyed For a brief second he eyed the lieutenant.
- led A man took him by the arm and led up a dark side street.
- lied Then the old peasant woman had not lied !
- lye Then remove it to others, that lye by them; and pull the Papers from the first, and turn them upon new Papers.