What is the correct spelling for LYEING?
This word (Lyeing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LYEING
- dyeing The homespun material was frequently undyed, black and white fleeces being mixed to save the expense of dyeing .
- dying He looked like a Goorkha, and he was dying . With the innocent dying, the whole nation crying, – If This Is What We're Fighting For by Unknown Author
- flying And saw the glass go flying And inside her mind, the fuse blew out But deep inside, a voice was crying – Bladerunner by Kim Wilde
- lading And when it was possible it had been the custom to send stores of tobacco for lading on shipboard to England, by this short cut of the creek which discharged itself into the river below, and there was for that purpose a great boat in the cellar, and also a door and a little landing.
- laying "Look at that, sir," he said, laying it before the visitor.
- leering He lay sprawled out in a huge arm-chair, his head swaying from side to side, as he muttered and mumbled incoherently, while his leering smile caused even Zita to shudder.
- liking Neither trade was to his liking .
- ling At earliest morn the bark to bear the King, 91 His sage discernment delicately stores, Rejects the blubber and disdains the ling For hams of rein-deers and for heads of boars, Connives at seal, to satisfy his men, But childless leaves each loud-lamenting hen.
- lining There was, on the contrary, a very marked reserve on the part of the men who formerly, especially after the lining up process had been several times repeated, had been distinguished for unlimited enthusiasm for all "Mexico" represented.
- living "You will go on living at your villa," Regina answered.
- losing Do you realise that thirty girls are losing their fun for three whole weeks because you won't speak?
- loving Thus love and poetry took a new possession of the spot immortalised by Petrarch's loving fancy.
- lying Do you see him lying there?
- lyon Lyon went to the city to meet Frank P. Blair.
- tying "I'm not worthy of tying up Sylvia's shoes-much less of marrying her.
- eyeing It was too wide for the ladies, and they stood eyeing it with dismay, fearing an end to their walk and the pleasant companionship.
64 words made from the letters LYEING
4 letter words made from LYEING:egin, egli, egly, engi, engy, enyl, geyi, giel, gien, glen, gnel, gyel, igel, inge, inle, legi, lein, leni, lien, line, ling, liny, liye, lnge, lyin, nige, nile, yeng, yeni, yien.
5 letter words made from LYEING:eglin, eling, eying, gelin, genil, gynie, ingel, legin, lenig, ligne, ligny, liney, linge, lying, lynge, yelin, yengi.
3 letter words made from LYEING:enl, gel, gen, gin, ige, leg, lei, ley, lie, lin, lye, ney, nig, nil, yen.
6 letter words made from LYEING:ginley, ingley.