What is the correct spelling for LYER?
This word (Lyer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LYER
- dyer But we see that the fundamental doctrines reported by Mr. Dyer are essentially the same as those we have found in Swedenborg's works.
- flyer His private car was hitched to the tail of the Flyer , and he had just forty-five minutes to get aboard.
- layer The top layer should be crumbs.
- leer By the leer of a half-closed eye he expressed idiocy and sensuality; by a sneer or a gesture he revealed the brutality of a man.
- lye Memorandum: that from Crow's, we went back to Charing Cross, and there left my people at their tailor's, while I to my Lord Sandwich's lodgings, who come to town the last night, and is come thither to lye : and met with him within: and among others my new cozen Creed, who looks mighty soberly; and he and I saluted one another with mighty gravity, till we come to a little more freedom of talk about it.
- lyre From the days of the Reformation no noteworthy advance had been made in Swedish hymnody until Swedberg began to tune his lyre .
- Yer Jes' yer handle that wepin.