What is the correct spelling for M YANY?
This word (M Yany) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for M YANY
- man Man found the earth looking well.
- many They were asked if they knew anything of the crimes mentioned in the papal bulls, and confessed by the Grand Master, the heads of the order, and many knights in France; and whether they knew of anything sinful or dishonourable against the Master of the Temple in England, or the preceptors, or any of the brethren.
- may This at least I think I may claim for my past services.
- mean She couldn't mean anything civil or agreeable.
- men The voices of Newton and Monsieur de Fontanges, encouraging their men , were answered by another voice,-that of the captain of the pirates,-which had its due effect upon the other party, which rallied at its sound.
- money I could not help smiling at the description of my uncle's ladder, by which he proposed to climb to the attention of the board of admiralty; and, though I knew the world too well to confide in such dependence myself, I would not discourage him with doubts, but asked if he had no friend in London, who would advance a small sum of money to enable him to appear as he ought, and make a small present to the under secretary, who might possibly dispatch his business the sooner on that account.