What is the correct spelling for MA'MA?
This word (Ma'ma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MA'MA
- kama All the manifestations of Kama on earth are images of Pursuit or Return.
- lama But the chief Lama made a reply which I could see for myself was by no means friendly.
- ma'am "It's exactly what I mean, ma'am ," responded the Captain.
- magma There may, however, be a number of small calculi; indeed, they are sometimes so small and numerous as to form a small, pulpy magma by which the bladder is considerably distended.
- maim Happily he had not succeeded in doing more than maim the child, and, before long, imprisonment and the bow-string put an end to his dangerous career.
- mam "Mamma tie, mam -ma tie," and he pulled Mrs. Richards' skirts vigorously indicating that she must do something for mam ma.
- mama One little girl in brown curls even ventured to point, and ask, "Mama, is that him?"
- mamba One day while engaged in felling I had an adventure with a mamba .
- mamma But the box, mamma , it is heavy, and it is far down on the terrible plain.
- mammy Haven't you told your man to always work round sunrise and sunset, and never to shoot a calf's mammy on her owner's territory?
- mara Nji Shekull Shkolle Shqipe, 1861-1961. Rome: Arti Grafiche Editoriali A. Urbanite, 1961. Plasari, N.; Mara , H.; and Misja, V. Partia e Punes s Shqiperise.
- maya 13. Maya , types the Maya s and Huaztecas.
- memo He pondered a moment, then, looking at the license plate of the machine-its enamel now half cracked off, but the numbers still legible-drew out his note-book and pencil and made a memo of the figures.
- miami He tuned his short wave set to the Miami station just in time to hear the eight o'clock news.
- mime Here, in the grand old forest, young Siegfried grew up to manhood, knowing nothing of his parentage except the lie which Mime , the wily dwarf, chose to tell him, that he was his own son.
- mom And is that what you'd be doing for Mom ?
- mum But till then, mum to Marietta and all Napoule.
- rama The island, under its Sanskrit name of Lanka, is also the subject of a mythical poem of the Hindus, and its conquest by Rama is the theme of the Rama yana, doubtless one of the most ancient epics in existence.
- meme "But I might never have talked more, Mr. Ernest, if Mamma and pretty Evy had not been so kind to me;" and the child shook her head mournfully, as if she had pitie de soi-meme.
- Ama If the name was Manati, it has affinities with the Ama -yuna or Ama -Zons tribe.
- Mamie "Mamie" is Madame S. Georges.
- Mimi We catch a last glimpse of her, bidding us good-bye in the gentle manner that tells its own tale, and of Mimi crooning to herself and trying to push a much-crumpled playing-card,-the Queen of Hearts,-into the cinglet of her small pyjamas.
- GAMA Here, therefore, we may leave the eastern coast and the feeble settlers who shivered with ague in its swamps, and turn our eyes to the far south, where a new and more vigorous race began, a century and a half after the time of Vasco da Gama , to lay the foundations of a new dominion.
- mamas Bessie Bell wondered how to tell which were Mamas , and which were Ladies-just Ladies.