What is the correct spelling for MA9INT?
This word (Ma9Int) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MA9INT
- made "Well, let her go to seek him there if the guardian gods will suffer it," and again he made a sign to the black slaves.
- mind The Blue Bird sang more sweetly than ever, and the Butterfly shone more brightly, as Lionel once more carried The Book of Beasts out into the rose garden, and opened it-very quickly, so that he might not be afraid and change his mind .
- moment For the moment it seemed impossible to him that Dick should escape.
- month There is still however, a deficiency of about three days in nineteen years, which is supplied by adding a day to the seventh month from time to time, whenever the astrologers may think proper.
- MAINT Ubaghs, Gerard Casimir [Gerardus Casimirus] (1854), De la Connaissance de Dieu, ou Monologue et Prosloge avec ses Appendices, de Saint Anselme, Archevêque de Cantorbéry et Docteur de lÉglise [On Knowing God, or the Monologue and Proslogue with their Appendices, by Saint Anselme, Archbishop of Canterbury and Doctor of the Church] (in Latin & French), Louvain: Vanlinthout & Cie CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link) Ragey, Philibert (1883), Mariale seu Liber precum Metricarum ad Beatam Virginem Mariam Quotidie Dicendarum (in Latin), London: Burns & Oates Deane, Sidney Norton (1903), St.