What is the correct spelling for MAANGA?
This word (Maanga) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAANGA
- make 128. Have you, any remarks to make on keeping a child's hands and legs warm when in the winter time he it carried out?
- makes They always makes tracks for the underground.
- malanga They might see their convict thrust in gaol by the front door; they could never tell how soon he was enfranchised by the back; and they need not be the least surprised if they met him, a few days after, enjoying the delights of a malanga.
- much He being gone I to my office all the evening, doing business there till bedtime, it being now my manner since my wife is come to spend too much of my daytime with her and the workmen and do my office business at night, which must not be after the work of the house is done.
- music There were feasts of delicious things, music, dramas.