What is the correct spelling for MAC3E?
This word (Mac3E) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAC3E
- mace Now boil the liquor with the shalots, cloves, mace , pepper, and garlic, and let all simmer till the shalots sink; then put the liquor into a pan, and, when cold, bottle, and cork closely.
- make They were disappointed, for his physicians, fearing too great a tax on his strength, refused to permit him to make more than one address.
- makes "Prob'ly that's what makes you so pale," suggested Cathead.
- much The song soon spread about, and much diverted the Court and the town.
- music What would it have been if this chronicle, instead of being written by a monk of uncommonly open mind, a lover of music , at certain times an ardent Joachimite, an indefatigable traveller, had been written by a warrior?