What is the correct spelling for MACA?
This word (Maca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACA
- mac I'm sure of that, and I wish you wouldn't repeat it, Mac .
- macao It was pleaded on his behalf in the speech for the defence that America during the war against Spain had acted in exactly the same way, when ships were dispatched from the neutral harbor of Hong Kong to coal Admiral Dewey's fleet before Manila and their cargo was declared as being scrap-iron consigned to Macao .
- macaw It takes considerable tact, I can assure you, to convince Mrs 'Arris, or whatever is the name of your intended landlady, that your Newfoundland is so clean that you never can see even a hair on the carpet; that your Pomeranian is an angel in canine form; that your Persian cat wouldn't steal, if surrounded even by the most tempting viands; that your macaw doesn't scream loud enough to give all the terrace "an 'eadache;" and that your white rats never escape and run all over the house.
- mace The mace , trodden flat for facility in packing, resembles a dainty growth of finest seaweed, and in the 16th century shared popularity with the nutmeg which produced it.
- mack See a cutie, push up on him, yes i'm a mack, a mack Ain't got no suave, I can travel from trap to trap On my J.O., ayo When my mac talk back, – Echo by Ciara
- mama Excuse me, where you going, mama? I wanna change, I voted for Obama – Mrs. International by Method Man
- mica But if so, he probably mistook it for a bit of mica in the rock, and paid no further attention.
- Macy Miss Macy said it looked like a French car.