What is the correct spelling for MACCAH?
This word (Maccah) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACCAH
- mac "Peter tells us Mac is the guilty man,-and Julie tells us he isn't.
- macao The principles stated and maintained in that lecture were so much in advance of the opinions entertained at the time, that it is believed to have been published in but a single newspaper in this country or in Europe, and never in a pamphlet form, except by the proprietors of the Chinese Repository, published in Macao , China, in May, 1842. Though his views were ridiculed or repudiated by many when delivered, they are at this day acknowledged; and are made some of the chief grounds of the justification of that invasion of the Chinese empire now apparently in successful progress.
- macaw The one brilliant spot of colour in the landscape was a large scarlet macaw , asleep on his stand under the cedar.
- mack Like I'm glued to your back, girl (who's the mack?) We can cruise in the 'lac While we groove to the track But due to the fact – Pole Position by nappy roots
- match Ay, they shall see that I can match them!"
- mecca At the bottom on one side a narrow trench was excavated, into which the body was rolled on his side, with his face turned towards Mecca .
- mica On a moonlight night a bit of wax, with powdered mica scattered on it, will sometimes answer.
- Micah Among the devices to which it might have recourse, very possibly, the notion of giving up a darling object, ought to be included; so it would appear, thought a king of Moab, spoken of by Micah the prophet, chap.
- Marco Their drinks came and they watched Marco go through his act in a rather gloomy silence.
- McCoy "Miss Sallie says it isn't proper to-" "Looks to me like American Beauty roses," suggested Kid McCoy .
- McKay "He is up to no good," said McKay .