What is the correct spelling for MACCHU?
This word (Macchu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MACCHU
- cache The next morning all boarded the canoes to cross Cache Lake, which, connected with a score of other sloughs, led to the initial streams of the Anaktuvuk, the main tributary of the Colville, which latter river flows into the Arctic Ocean.
- catch All the spirits ran to catch them.
- mac It was Hatton who spoke first: "Well, Mac."
- macao Residence of Captain Clipperton at Macao, and Returns from thence to England.
- manchu I suppose the presence of Eltham and the irritating recollection of his half-confidence were the responsible factors, but my mind persistently dwelt upon the subject of Fu-Manchu and the atrocities which he had committed during his sojourn in England.