What is the correct spelling for MACHES?
This word (Maches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACHES
- Aches My head aches dreadfully-I am glad I don't have to walk-it was good of the negro to call the guard-I felt so sick.
- caches On April 19, 1775, General Thomas Gage, learning that the Massachusetts independent militia had armed itself, marched on known caches of arms and powder at Lexington and Concord.
- mashes Repeat the bran mashes if necessary, as the bowels must be moved freely.
- meshes They saw that one of the cross-beams was broken; they saw that the meshes were torn incredibly.
- matches The young girl fumbled about until she found a box of matches .
- maces With their numbers greatly augmented, the guards were now in control of the situation and their maces struck left and right.
- mooches So he mooches down to the barn till Sandy come in with Buck Devine.
- marshes The enemy had outposts in these marshes at Vine Cottage-a sweet, pitiful name for such a place-and Vanity Farm.
65 words made from the letters MACHES
3 letter words made from MACHES:ace, aec, ash, cam, ecm, esm, ham, hem, mac, mes, msc, msh, sac, sam, sea, sec, sha.
4 letter words made from MACHES:ache, acme, ameh, asch, ashe, case, cash, cseh, each, eash, haem, hame, hams, hema, mace, mach, mash, meah, mesa, mesh, msec, same, scam, seam, seha, sham, shem, shma.
5 letter words made from MACHES:aesch, ahems, ahmes, chams, chase, chasm, cheam, chesa, haems, hames, hemas, maces, machs, masch, mecha, mechs, sameh, schea, seach, shame.