What is the correct spelling for MACHUKA?
This word (Machuka) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACHUKA
- chuck Johnny Chuck was scared.
- chug It soon stopped with a chug .
- chukka A sheep cost one chukka ; six chickens were also purchased at that price; six measures of matama, maweri, or hindi, were procurable for the same sum; in short, we were coming, at last, into the land of plenty.
- mac We will reach Mac Alarney's retreat in an hour, now.
- mach With an ejection seat, a jet pilot can be shot out of a plane traveling over Mach one, and live to tell about it.
- machete Perhaps they were wantonly broken by the Spaniards; though at this day the Indians believe these old buildings are haunted, and that all the monefatos or ornaments are animated, and walk at night In the daytime, it is believed, they can do no harm, and for ages the Indians have been in the habit of breaking and disfiguring them with the machete , believing that by so doing they quiet their wandering spirits.
- machine Kor is an Outsiders machine .
- mack Mack told himself at once.
- march He shouldn't be more than a day's march away.
- marduk 177-8. Marduk , the Chaldean Hercules.
- mash They conveyed him to a deserted clearing, a short distance from the farm, where he would be safe from injury from the rest of the cattle; and early every morning we went in the canoe to carry poor Duke a warm mash , and to watch the progress of his recovery.
- match There was a match being played, and on these occasions Audrey was always his companion.
- mazurka We knew the polka and the waltz, the mazurka , the quadrille, and the lancers, and several fancy dances.
- mocha From the south, ships come here in December, January, and February, and from Mocha about the 5th September, after the rains.
- much He had done nothing, and there was much to be done.
- Mich We separated at Jackson, Mich .
- Marcia She must be anxious to make your acquaintance, as she has not lost an hour, says Marcia , in a tone that might mean anything.
79 words made from the letters MACHUKA
5 letter words made from MACHUKA:ahkam, akuma, amuck, cakau, chaku, chamu, chauk, chuka, haack, hakam, hauck, huaca, hukam, kacha, kamau, kauch, khama, kucha, kumah, maack, macau, macka, macua, mahua, makah, makau, makha, makua, mauch, mauck, mauka, mukha.
3 letter words made from MACHUKA:aka, aku, auk, cam, cum, ham, hum, kum, mac, uca, uma.
4 letter words made from MACHUKA:akha, amah, auca, auch, aukm, chua, chum, hack, haka, haku, hauk, hkmc, huck, huka, kahm, kahu, kama, khac, kham, khmu, kuah, kuch, kuhm, maak, mach, mack, maha, mahu, maku, much, muck, muka, mukh.
6 letter words made from MACHUKA:chakma, chumak, kuchma.