What is the correct spelling for MACIVE?
This word (Macive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACIVE
- mace Smacked with a mace Certain to debase – Cop Song by Unknown Author
- maize And on its cone-speced floor, like maize, Red-ripe, fell sheaves of knotted rays. – Lily Bed, The by Isabella Valancy Crawford
- mauve Angela wore a dress of deep mauve , against which her pale Grecian face and her exquisite neck shone with enhanced beauty.
- mavis "Your Mavis was one of many.
- maze In the daylight Monsieur Dupont eagerly followed the maze of winding paths and hedges that had imprisoned him so helplessly in the darkness.
- missive Having read what Mrs. Collingham had written, Jennie’s first thought was that her early rising enabled her to keep this missive secret.
- motive I was a little surprised at this, but after awhile saw that a generous and noble motive lay at the bottom of it all.
- move Still he did not move .
- movie She was like what I seen about one of the movie actresses, 'the empress of stormy emotion.
- save Say you will save him!
- Mice She clapped her hands with delight, for she was not a bit afraid of mice.
- Macy "Now, girls-don't begin again," said Miss Macy .
- Maisie She had dropped it behind the toy-box in the nursery, and there it lay, whilst all the time Maisie could not understand what made her sister so restless and impatient.
- Marci I don't think Marci wants to play cars, okay?
- Marcie For though she had her movements of fierce revolt, when she was within an ace of throwing the senna-tea in Martha's face, and rushing downstairs in her nightgown to denounce Miss Frederick in the midst of an astonished schoolroom, something generally interposed; not conscience, it is to be feared, or any wish "to be good," but only an aching, inmost sense of childish loneliness and helplessness; a perception that she had indeed tried everybody's patience to the limit, and that these days in bed represented crises which must be borne with even by such a rebel as Marcie Boyce.
- maces On leaving the large room, in the case in the archway will be seen axes, horsemen's hammers and maces , all designed for breaking and rending armour.
35 words made from the letters MACIVE
3 letter words made from MACIVE:ace, aec, aim, cam, cia, cva, ecm, ice, iva, mac, mei, vac, vie, vim.
4 letter words made from MACIVE:acme, aevi, cave, cive, cmev, ieva, imae, mace, mavi, mica, miev, vema, viae, vice.
5 letter words made from MACIVE:cavie, mavic, mavie, mcvea, mcvie, mivec, vemic.