What is the correct spelling for MACKLE?
This word (Mackle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MACKLE
- am ordained
- buckle If she gets a little unruly, you need only buckle the broad collar here-do you see?
- cackle The old man's dry cackle followed Hall down the swirling marble stairs.
- cackler His life was that of the Egg of the "Great Cackler," and the goddess Sesheta built a house for him in the Celestial Anu, or Heliopolis.
- cockle The best thing Carlton can do is to cockle up with his church.
- deckle "It isn't deckle-edge paper with a ducal seal, if that is what you're expecting," grinned the boy, not unwilling to air his knowledge of such matters.
- fickle In all successes Fortune and the day To mee alike are; I am fixt, be shee Never so fickle; and will there repose, Farre past the reach of any dye she throwes.
- go out of ones way
- hackle On top of the rick one of the tarpaulin sheets had broken loose; the cruel wind was tearing beneath it, wrenching out pegs and cordage, snatching at thatch-hackle, and making the stout ropes that should have held the sheet hiss and dart like serpents.
- heckle Going to heckle him?
- Mable Back in Massachusetts, Brewster had met with a whole train of misfortunes; his property had become involved; his wife had died-his voice lowered and grew husky when mentioning this-he had two little girls, Mable and Mildred.
- mack 12,310. Have you any objection to state the name of the party who wrote the letter to Mr. Mack which you now hold in your hand?
- make I did not know how else to make you understand.
- male Meanwhile, beginning in the early morning of our steadily darkening days, other male members of the tribe pursued game.
- mangle In fact they obeyed Knox's epistle to England of January 1559. "Mingle- mangle ministry, Popish order, and Popish apparel," they will not bear.
- maple It was good weather for making maple sugar.
- marble Each of the marble figures there seemed alive to his humiliation and defeat.
- MCCALL I bolted out of the berth, which was to windward, and went staggering away to the opposite side of the ship, having made a vain attempt to get to the main-deck, upsetting Tom Pim in my course, and not stopping till I pitched right against Doctor McCall, our surgeon, much after the manner that I had treated old Rough-and-Ready.
- meekly The expression no doubt suggests the picture in the fifty-third of Isaiah of the servant of Jehovah meekly enduring wrong.
- Mickie One of them, Mickie Cripes, is a man of fifty, stooped and hollow-chested, but with quick blue eyes.
- Nickle I haven't bet a nickle on a skate for two years, but my little black man has the steering wheel to-day and I'm going to fall off the sense wagon and break a five dollar bill."
- pickle But when I wad left ashore in Melbourne I was in a pretty pickle.
- shackle When Christians were proceeded against it was under laws that did not aim primarily to shackle liberty of worship or of opinion.
- sickle It was quite late when he got there, and stars were in a sky that was so delicate in colour that it seemed as though it were exhausted by the glorious day that it had had; a little sickle moon was poised above the Chelsea trees.
- suckle I allow my calves to suckle till October, and the late ones two or three months longer.
- tackle He would not tackle a job like this again, he told himself.
- tackler Now a tackler launched himself at Don.
- tickle And here I will add, I do not write books merely to tickle the fancy, and lull the guilty conscience into a treacherous sleep, whose waking is death.