What is the correct spelling for MACT?
This word (Mact) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACT
- act I wouldn't have been the man to act in that way!
- fact "Another fact ," said Hilton.
- mac But,- I hate to say it, Mac , though I dare say you know it,-you may be arrested any day now.
- mace So she gave her officers order concerning Dadbin and they smote him on the head with a mace and slew him, and she said, "This is for the slaughter of my sire."
- mack I done kidnapped, I done jacked, I done slung the mack And every time the kaper over, I bring nothin' back – Plan Went Sour by b.g.
- mast Mitwhit stick, a standing tree; a mast .
- mat I danced with her, wait, fifteen seventeen golden years ago, at Mat Dillon's in Roundtown.
- matt Miriam and Matt hias-or Matt , as she called him-had been seven years married, the only shadow of their home being its childlessness.