What is the correct spelling for MACTINE?
This word (Mactine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACTINE
- acting Moreover, you will, perhaps, be acting a kinder part if you give Arthur to understand once for all that my decision is final."
- machine In any case, the machine could not be tried before next summer.
- mackinaw The Boy could have hugged that mackinaw man.
- macon The next morning brought confusion to the Merriam household for father was catching the 8:37 to Macon City on a business trip, Aunt Nettie was going along with him to do some shopping, mother was in bed with one of her headaches, and Missy had an inexplicably sore throat.
- making Then what are you making me do now?
- margin There is never a May-day when some flowers cannot be found beneath these trees, and in the warm hollows along the margin of the creek; but this year there were more than a few.
- marketing "Mamma wanted me to do some marketing before I came home, and I was forgetting it entirely.
- martini Let's sit down, dear Herr Martini .
- matting And there wuz an autumn room, autumn leaves of rich colors wuz woven in the matting and embroidered in the hangings, the screens and walls white with yellow chrysantheums.
- Acton Jack went away, and as the door closed softly behind him Acton smiled sweetly.
- Malting Malting, brewing and general trade in corn and its products form the larger part of the industries of Hertford.
- Mulcting Eola was accustomed to Mrs. Hulver's methods of ruling the establishment, and knew better than to interfere, although she did not approve of mulcting her servants of their pay.
- gating Measurement of the spectral coherence of light requires a nonlinear optical interferometer, such as an intensity optical correlator, frequency-resolved optical gating (FROG), or spectral phase interferometry for direct electric-field reconstruction (SPIDER).
167 words made from the letters MACTINE
3 letter words made from MACTINE:ace, act, aec, aim, ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, atm, cam, can, cat, cia, eat, ecm, ect, ent, eta, etc, ice, mac, man, mat, mei, men, min, mit, nec, net, nim, nit, tai, tam, tan, tea, tec, ten, tia, tic, tie, tin.
4 letter words made from MACTINE:acme, acne, amen, anem, ante, anti, cain, cane, cant, cent, cite, emin, emit, enic, enim, etim, etna, imae, inca, inec, inma, inme, item, iten, mace, maen, main, mane, mate, matn, mcan, mean, meat, mein, meta, metn, mica, mien, mina, mine, mint, mite, name, neat, nice, taei, tame, team, tean, tecn, temi, tian, time, tine.
5 letter words made from MACTINE:actin, ament, amien, amine, amnic, anime, antic, antim, atemi, canem, canet, canim, cante, ceman, centi, ciena, cient, cinae, cinma, cinta, eatin, eiman, einat, eitam, emain, emani, enact, enami, entia, etiam, etian, etica, imane, iname, incae, inmet, maine, mance, manet, manic, mante, manti, matei, mecta, meina, menai, menia, menta, menti, metan, metic, metin, mince, minea, minec, naeim, namie, neamt, netam, nimet, tamei, tamen, tamin, tanec, teian, temin, tenia, timan, timna, tinca, tinea.