What is the correct spelling for MACWCA?
This word (Macwca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACWCA
- macaca The white-cheeked macaque (Macaca leucogenys) is a species of macaque found only in Mêdog County in southeastern Tibet and Arunachal Pradesh in northeastern India.
- make I have felt convinced that for her sake, if for no other, you would make this sacrifice."
- makes The colour freely play'd into her face, And the half sight which makes her look so stern, Seem'd thro' that dim dilated world of hers, To read our faces; I have never seen her So queenly or so goodly.
- much There will not be much story in this history of George Fox's early days, but it is the foundation-stone on which most of the later stories will be built.
- music This composer has given proof of a considerable amount of versatility in his different contributions to orchestral and chamber music , also in his charming ballet "La Korrigane."