What is the correct spelling for MACXY?
This word (Macxy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MACXY
- make I determined to make one effort at finding out.
- much Sad about her lame of course but must be on your guard not to feel too much pity.
- music Venters awakened to the sound of melody that he imagined was only the haunting echo of dream music .
- Macy In many ways Arthur Macy showed that he was a Nantucketer and, at least by descent, a Quaker.
- makes But, perhaps it will be said that the soundness of this definition depends upon the use of the word "state"-and that it therefore makes a distinction between "the supreme power of a state," over a particular act, and the power of an individual over the same act.