What is the correct spelling for MADINA?
This word (Madina) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MADINA
- adana The Byzantines recaptured Adana in 964.
- madeira They have been described by Sir Charles Bunbury and Professor Heer, and the former first pointed out that many of the leaves are of the laurel type, and analogous to those now flourishing in the modern forests of Madeira.
- madman Twice he beat me severely with a dog-whip; another time he assaulted me with hands and feet, like a madman.
- madonna "Madonna, our horses are done.
- maiden "I am, O maiden," answered Timokles.
- main The main cabin was empty.
- maine He inhailed from down South somewheres, but he didn't like his work there, 'n' drifted to New York, 'n' then to Boston; 'n' then he remembered his mother was a State o' Maine woman, 'n' he come here to see how he liked.