What is the correct spelling for MADJOR?
This word (Madjor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MADJOR
- macao The Chinese annals say, that in 1550, the Portuguese borrowed Haon-king-gaon, (Macao,) which is situated in the midst of dashing waves, where immense fish rise up, and again plunge into the deep! the clouds hover over it, and the prospect is really beautiful-that they (the Portuguese) passed over the ocean, myriads of miles, in a wonderful manner; and small and great ranged themselves under the renovating influence imparted by the glorious sun of the celestial empire.
- mad They'd have gone mad over my dress."
- madam "Then you shall have her with pleasure, madam.
- madcap At all events, she was not like the gentle Rose, whom she instantly invested with every possible grace and beauty, wishing that she herself was like her instead of the wild madcap she was.
- madder And the ferry-boat started with everybody getting madder.
- ADJ QUYTE, pp. as adj. quit, C 5904; free, C 5910; perfect, entire, 2375; pl. alone, untouched, C 6852.
51 words made from the letters MADJOR
5 letter words made from MADJOR:admor, darom, domar, domra, droma, jamod, jarmo, jodar, jorda, major, modra, mrdja, radom.
3 letter words made from MADJOR:ado, arm, dam, doa, jam, jar, mad, mao, mar, moa, mod, mrd, oar, rad, raj, ram, rod, rom.
4 letter words made from MADJOR:amor, arjo, dajo, damo, djam, doar, dorm, dram, jamo, joad, majd, majo, odra, orad, rajm, rajo, road, roam, roja, roma.