What is the correct spelling for MAGAINE?
This word (Magaine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAGAINE
- again Morgan has come again! If in this heart a hope be dear, That sound shall charm it forth again: If in these eyes there lurk a tear, 'Twill flow, and cease to burn my brain. – My Soul is Dark by george gordon, lord byron
- gain She worked really hard, for there was much to do, and he tried his best to assist, often being a very great hindrance; but she never sent him away, for she desired above all things to gain his confidence. Hates, treaties, scorns, upliftings, loss and gain, -- This earth, no sphere, be all one sickening plane! – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- gainer One thing was certain, whether success did or did not attend our undertaking, the risk was mine and mine only; and if by any accident the affair should be already known to the family, I stood a very fair chance of being shot by one of the sons, or stoned to death by the tenantry; while my excellent friend Curzon should be eating his breakfast with his reverend friend, and only interrupting himself in his fourth muffin, to wonder "what could keep them;" and besides for minor miseries will, like the little devils in Don Giovanni, thrust up their heads among their better-grown brethren, my fifty-pound bet looked rather blue; for even under the most favourable light considered, however Curzon might be esteemed a gainer, it might be well doubted how far I had succeeded better than the doctor, when producing his fee in evidence.
- imagine And can't you just imagine Living in His mansion – I Can Live Forever by George Jones
- machine It's joyful like a trip in a time machine Music is like sunrise for me – Music by helloween
- magazine Years go by I'm lookin' through a girly magazine And there's my homeroom angel on the pages in-between – Centerfold by tankard
- magnet I can't stand it You're like a magnet – Magnet by Lindsay Lohan
- main How long did you stay there at the main entrance?
- maine The panic, spreading through Brittany and Maine, threatened the king's cause there with complete overthrow, hampered his operations in Normandy, and vastly encouraged the Leaguers.
- making "Yes," Bill said slowly, as if angry with himself for making the promise.
170 words made from the letters MAGAINE
6 letter words made from MAGAINE:aegina, againe, agmina, agname, amenia, anemia, angami, animae, enigma, gaiane, gaiman, gamine, geiman, imagen, ingame, maaing, manage, mangia, maniae, nagami, nageia, negima.
5 letter words made from MAGAINE:aemia, agaie, again, agame, agema, agena, agnea, aiman, ainga, ainge, amagi, amain, amane, amang, amgen, amien, amine, aming, amnia, anema, angei, anima, anime, egami, eiman, emain, emana, emani, enaam, enami, gaiam, gaman, gamin, ganem, ganim, geman, genma, giaan, gmina, igman, imaan, image, imane, iname, maeng, magia, magin, magne, magni, maige, maina, maine, manag, manai, manea, manga, mange, mangi, mania, meana, meina, menai, menga, mengi, menia, miana, miang, minea, minga, minge, naeim, nagai, nagma, namie, namig, negai, ngami, ngiam, nigam.
3 letter words made from MAGAINE:aga, age, aim, ain, ana, ane, ani, emg, gem, gen, gin, iaa, iga, ige, igm, mag, man, meg, mei, men, min, nag, nig, nim.
4 letter words made from MAGAINE:agni, amen, amia, anem, anga, eang, egin, egna, emin, engi, enim, gaan, gaea, gaen, gaia, gain, game, gean, gien, iaea, imae, inga, inge, inma, inme, maan, maen, magi, maia, main, mane, mean, mein, mien, mina, mine, ming, naga, nagi, name, nega, negm, ngae, nige.
7 letter words made from MAGAINE:animage.