What is the correct spelling for MAGES?
This word (Mages) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAGES
- mates The mates struck the whales, and killed them, and cut them in, while Noll slept heavily in his cabin.
- wages If you wish, I'll take you into my own service, and pay you good wages ."
- Manes Right through the wood they went in a bee-line, galloping with their faces brushed by their horses' manes as they stooped under the branches.
- Males The slaves were children and youths, all males.
- Rages Famine rages fearfully in the camp.
- makers As for the holiday-makers, one sees them, naturally.
- mugs As a school-girl she felt severely the contrast between the silk dresses, silver mugs , spoons, and forks, with a plentiful supply of pocket-money, which her companions possessed, and her calico frocks, iron spoon, tin mug, coarse shoes, and empty pockets; and her earliest ideas of art, as a means of escaping such humiliating conditions, were thereby developed, strengthened, and intensified into a restless craving and feverish anxiety.
- merges It merges the individual in the eleven; he doesn't play that he may win, but that his side may.