What is the correct spelling for MAGES'?
This word (Mages') may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAGES'
- mates So he rushed home quick so he could tell all his mates, he told them he found some disurbed Earth on the glade: 'I Think theres moeny buried there' But they just laughed in his face – Rakin' the Dead by Plan B
- Manes Every school child knows that it is ungrammatical; but only those who have any sense learn after awhile the esoteric secret that it sometimes requires a tragedy of language to provide fitting sacrifice to the manes of despair.
- Males The prohibition of marriage within the gotra or exogamous section bars the union of persons related solely through males.
- Rages You are something more than Tom Bowles, the smith and doctor of horses; something more than the magnificent animal who rages for his mate and fights every rival: the bull does that.
- makers The old creed-makers may have reasoned from facts of experience and observation much more generally and logically than the present age imagines.
- mugs There were mugs and a Toby jug upon it now.
- merges Just as that continuous chain of life runs downward from man it must also rise above him until it merges in the Supreme Being.
37 words made from the letters MAGES'
3 letter words made from MAGES':'am, 'as, 'em, 'ma, 'sa, a's, age, e's, emg, esm, g's, gas, gem, mag, meg, mes, msg, sag, sam, sea.
4 letter words made from MAGES':'ems, 'sme, ages, am's, game, mesa, sage, same, seam.
5 letter words made from MAGES':age's, ames', egmas, games, gem's, mae's, sagem, smega.