What is the correct spelling for MAGGI?
This word (Maggi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAGGI
- mag How she happened to leave such a grand situation, the mag pie never explained: to be sure, some ill-natured people did say that there had been an awkward story about the loss of one of the countess's diamond bracelets, which was found one fine morning, in the inside of a hollow tree in the garden; and that Mag was turned away in disgrace directly.
- maggot Yet in a week or two this swift, alert, winged creature is developed from the degraded maggot , white, legless, headless, that buries itself in putrid flesh, 'feeding on corruption.
- magpie And Grandmother Magpie said she wouldn't carry nuts for anybody, even if she had all the time that was wasted every day by some people right there in the Shady Forest.
- muggy That winter was warm and muggy , with continuous showers of warm rain that seamed to change into mud in the air as it fell.
- Madge Then there is Madge , a sweet little English maid of fourteen, with a violin: "Her mother to the life."
- Aggie "Of course I don't," answered Aggie .
- Mai In 1731 he came back, and in the Rue du Bec, or the Rue Ganterie, had many pleasant conversations with M. de Bourgtheroulde, M. de Fresquienne, and others, but he left his little sting behind him as usual, and it remains so true that I must reproduce it here, on the theme-"Vous n'avez point de mai en Normandie."