What is the correct spelling for MAGGY?
This word (Maggy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAGGY
- baggy The Marian gamp was a monstrous creation, very old and patched, possibly had been used once as a carriage umbrella, and it was more baggy than its mistress's bloomers.
- mac "They're onto you, Mac ," answered the voice from the shrub, "they're goin' to do you hurt.
- mag But, O Mag -Doctor Jim was fine-so gentle, so kind.
- maggot He had said to Ian Stafford that he would do nothing, but, with the maggot of revenge and jealousy in their brains, men could not be trusted from one moment to another.
- Madge Madge disdained to notice this interruption.
- Maggie But Maggie , she's wonderful quick at it.