What is the correct spelling for MAHATTA?
This word (Mahatta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAHATTA
- hart And he tore off his casque, and the great tawny mantle of Rosalind's hair fell over her rags, and her face was on fire and her bosom heaving; and she sank down murmuring, "I beg you to spare my Hart ."
- hat You were reading and had your hat off.
- hate If you can not love me, let me go; I will go, I do not know where, to forget and hate you.
- hatter "I guess he must 've been a good hatter , after all," the Little Chap murmured, in a tone of conviction.
- mahatma The crowd was beginning to close in on the Mahatma , seeking to touch him.
- mahout I would like to have the-the beauty of the animal explained to me, and why it has its face and body painted; and why does he, the mahout , I mean, wear those side pieces to the turban, they are very unusual.
- malta England had firmly resolved to keep Malta , the Gibraltar of the Mediterranean, and the Cape of Good Hope, the caravanserai of the Indies.
- manatee The manatee hunt began as soon as the venison had been cured.
- Hattie Hattie kept a few boarders so as not to be alone in the house.
- mahouts It is true I have to do as the mahouts tell me, but they treat me kindly, they feed me and I never have to go thirsty, and when my toe nails get too long they smooth them down for me with a rough brick.